Angela Kelley, M.D.
Aspire Fertility Austin
Motivated by her interest in women’s health and reproductive endocrinology, Dr. Kelley received her medical degree from The University of Florida College of Medicine and completed her four-year residency at The University of Michigan Health System in Obstetrics and Gynecology, where she served as Administrative Chief Resident. Through her years of training, Dr. Kelley developed a passion for assisting couples dealing with pregnancy struggles, which reinforced her drive to provide high-quality care to patients.
Having had her own fertility journey, she understands that each patient has unique needs when it comes to fertility treatments and therefore takes an individualized approach to care. In her spare time, Dr. Kelley loves to run and explore her new hometown of Austin with her husband and young daughter.
Medical Education, Training, Awards & Professional Affiliations:
- Earned a medical degree from The University of Florida College of Medicine
- Completed obstetrics/gynecology residency at The University of Michigan Health System, where she served as Administrative Chief Resident
- Completed a fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at The University of Michigan
- Received The University of Michigan Charles Woodson Pilot Research Award and The University of Michigan Reproductive Sciences Program Pilot Grant
- Member of professional societies, including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine
Dr. Kelley completed her fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at The University of Michigan Health System, where she authored several scientific papers and abstracts on topics including body mass index and fertility, improving access to infertility care, and polycystic ovarian syndrome. She was awarded “Making a Difference” on several occasions, given by patients to University of Michigan hospital employees for truly making a difference in their medical care.