Angela Kelley, MD
Aspire Fertility Austin
Motivated by her interest in women’s health and reproductive endocrinology, Dr. Kelley received her medical degree from The University of Florida College of Medicine and completed her four-year residency at The University of Michigan Health System in Obstetrics and Gynecology, where she served as Administrative Chief Resident. She then completed a three year fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Michigan, where she received several research awards. Dr. Kelley is board-certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr Kelley has always maintained a passion for helping women and couples in building their families, which is evident in the high quality and personalized care which she provides.
In her spare time, Dr. Kelley loves to run, travel, and experience the wonderful restaurant and live music scene in Austin with her husband and young children.
Medical Education, Training, Awards & Professional Affiliations
- Undergraduate degree from Harvard University (History and Science)
- Earned a medical degree from The University of Florida College of Medicine
- Completed obstetrics/gynecology residency at The University of Michigan Health System, where she served as Administrative Chief Resident
- Completed a fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at The University of Michigan
- Received The University of Michigan Charles Woodson Pilot Research Award and The University of Michigan Reproductive Sciences Program Pilot Grant
- Member of professional societies, including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine
After receiving her undergraduate degree from Harvard University, Dr. Kelley completed her fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at The University of Michigan Health System, where she authored several scientific papers and abstracts on topics including body mass index and fertility, improving access to infertility care, and polycystic ovarian syndrome. She was awarded “Making a Difference” on several occasions, given by patients to University of Michigan hospital employees for truly making a difference in their medical care.
“Dr. Kelley is an amazing provider! I would highly recommend her to anyone going through this difficult process. She has an excellent bedside manner, she always listened to our concerns and answered all of our questions. We will always be grateful for everything she has done for our family.”
“Dr. Kelley has a very sweet and kind demeanor but is also very clearly knowledgeable. She is able to deliver hard information gently and educate you on what’s happening with your body in a way that makes sense and is easy to understand.”
“Dr. Kelley listened to the difficulties we were going through. She evaluated my old records and paid attention to the details. She discussed what treatment options were available and the risks/benefits of each and success rate of each. We felt like we had a clear plan and knew what to expect.”