Finding You InFertility
Dr. Francisco (Paco) Arredondo is Board Certified in OBGYN and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is the chief medical officer of Aspire Fertility. His team and innovative approach are recognized for their leadership in delivering world class experience. He has created an individualized and simplified method to communicate between patient, physician and the professional team. With this book, Dr. Arredondo affirms the importance of physicians treating the patient as a whole; Body, mind, spirit and soul.
The fertility journey can often feel like a roller coaster ride of highs and lows, of hopes and fears, of expectation and anxiety. If you are like most individuals and/or couples experiencing fertility challenges, you did not decide to embark on this journey, but you can control how you live through it. This guide was developed to empower you with information and provide you with a variety of emotional tools to nurture your mind, body, and spirit.
“This practical and caring guide is a must read for any person caught in the endless cycles of trying, hopefulness, and disappointment as each month passes.”
Whats In My Workbook?
This is what you will find inside your workbook:
- Advice from the Doctor: An overview and important information of what to expect
during each step of your fertility journey from a medical standpoint.
- Sentence Stems: Filling in the blanks to help you identify and explore your thoughts and
- Emotional Tools to soften your journey through exercises that help with:
- Mastering Your Thoughts
- Positive Visual Imagery
- Scriptotherapy: Therapeutic writing
- Mind-Body Exercises that Change Your State
- The Fertile Relationship: Simple Techniques so you and your partner grow together – not
- Food For Thought: Interesting facts for you to reflect on.
- Words to Inspire: Affirmations and quotations to lift you up.
- Self-Care Tips and Instructions
Get your workbook today for $9.95. Available in paperback.